Thursday, December 16, 2010

Boy I tell you what...

So you know how the Texas state motto is: "Don't Mess With Texas" right?

Well they fucking mean it.

Okay, so it's mostly a symbolic gesture of respect but there's always that nagging doubt that somehow Mr. Norris has accumulated so much word-of-mouth renown that he has gained superhuman powers through the sheer force of collective human belief. In other words it's a mind over matter sort of thing where the general populace of the planet Earth contributes to Chuck's physical abilities by way of psychic consensus.

Or some other pseudo-science explanation. Actually I'm pretty sure that what I just explained was an episode of Star Trek. Or at least it should have been.

So currently I'm employed as a Master of the Custodial Arts (or a janitor if you want to be a dick about it). But that won't last for long. I've already got a career-style job lined up and, while I'm not going to tell those of you who don't already know, it's a pretty awesome one. Suffice to say, my PT starts up next month and will involve me running around and doing push-ups in both the frigid cold and the blistering rain. Then they'll probably have me visit the Hyperbolic Time Chamber or something. Personally I've got my fingers crossed for a sweet montage.

Speaking of cool things to watch how about this amazing bit of machinima?

I just get a good tingly feeling when I watch that... Or perhaps that's just my spider-sense.

Since it is getting to be about that time I want to wish everyone a Happy Festivus! Go out and drink some eggnog, sing along to Adam Sandler's Chaunkah (or Haunkkah) Song, and have sex with someone in a Santa or elf costume! I'll be wrapping presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment