Saturday, November 13, 2010

SCIENCE!

Some days I just feel a lot more intellectual than others. I may suddenly have an interest in particle physics, develop a new appreciation for forensic pathology, or I just start to wonder why the sky is so damn blue.

Well today I stumbled upon this.

Thanks science! Now Jurassic Park is ruined FOREVER. Geez science, as if taking away Pluto's planetary status wasn't enough.

On the down low I have the secret belief that there are some scientists out there that just like to fuck with everyone not in their field of study. I'm guessing it's a passive aggressive way to make up for all those wedgies suffered in their developing years.

Why else would they attempt to destroy us all just to see what's inside a quark?

Oh, way to disprove God as being necessary for the development of the universe and life as we know it Stephen Hawking! Some of us were looking forward to going to heaven! Now what's going to keep me from living in debauchery and sin if organized religion isn't there to guilt-trip me? Common sense and the laws of man? As if.

So on a completely unrelated note, who's been watching The Walking Dead? I was sort of worried it'd just be a direct adaptation of the comic series (of which I've read) but early into episode 2 I saw a lot of creative liberties taken and I'm glad they took them! Not that the comic series has any faults, but I didn't need to see something I've already read. The best part of the TV series taking a new direction from the comic series? Now I can't post up spoilers because events may be extremely different!

So I'm excited about Sundays again. You know, what with religion being confirmed false by science and me not being a huge football fan at least there's one thing I can look forward to. And to think I drank all that wine (grape juice at my church) and ate all that bread for nothing! NOTHING! But we'll always have the holiday songs I guess...

Oh, P.S. There's a stomach flu going around so wash your hands and don't share your drinks. Just letting you know. Helping a brother out.

No comments:

Post a Comment